Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Green page

What colour is your favourite?

I like green.
It is fresh, it is rich, it is a colour of elegance and delicacy. It is a colour of nature. It is fresh grass, plants full of life blood and shady forest. It is young spring and hot summer.

No wonder that this colour inspires, relaxes and delight for the eye.
When I work with green, I really meditate. And the green jewelry always becomes my favourite.

These earrings are made some months ago and they are already sold, but I can make one more similar pair:



For these earrings I used deep emerald green rivoli Swarovski and Japanese seed beads Mijuki. 
If you are interested, write me an e-mail: Anastasia.Minkina@gmail.com

I have some more treasures in my green collection:
The longest "green" pleasure was to make this beaded lariat:


And this small bracelet is made with the same seed beads:
I have also one more idea, the materials are flying from USA to Sydney... Looking forward to meet them and start beading green again :))

And here are some more pictures for inspiration...










1 comment: